The revolutionary Delta II by Joyetech will change the way tanks work. With the Liquid Valve Control (LVC) atomizer head (0.5 ohms), you may choose how much e-Liquid is used while vaping. It also features a user-friendly airflow adjustment valve as well. The Delta II can be used on a wide range of wattage from 20 watts to 45 watts. The Delta II features a stainless steel construction with vertical glass windows. You may also switch out the LVC atomizer for a RBA head (Sold Separately) so that you may build your own coils to your personal preference.
- Dimensions: 1-15/16"L x 7/8"D (without drip tip)
- 510 Threaded
- Airflow Control
- Liquid Valve Control (LVC)
- Replaceable LVC sub-ohm atomizer head: 0.5 ohm
- Replaceable RBA head (Sold Separately)
- 3.5ml Capacity
- 22mm diameter
- Stainless steel construction
- Nickel (LVC-Ni) and Titanium (LVC-Ti) Coils Available (sold separately)
Instructions or Tips:
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the tank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.